Welcome

Posted by Kevin Lockett | | Posted On Jan 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Welcome, everyone, to my new blog.

In case your wondering, I am phasing out my old, defunct blog which focused on race issues. I decided the focus was too narrow and I just wasn't enjoying it. I decided that instead I would broaden my focus to all of my interests. So, like me, this blog will be a little scattered. Eventually, I hope to branch out with more contributors in kind of a blog conglomerate.

I'm short on time right now, so here are some quick thoughts:

  • Someone tried to blow up a plane on Christmas. Why do we always react to these events instead of thinking preventatively?
  • The Stellar Awards are coming up. What new ways will the urban Christian community find to embarrass itself this year?
  • Why do we use "urban" as code for black & Latino?
  • Does anyone even care what's going on in my head? Will anyone really read or comment on this blog? Will people really follow what I write? And do I really care?
Peace,
Kevin

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Welcome

Post a Comment